Thursday, August 30, 2018

Health Day 9

Yesterday was Media Literacy Wednesday

You took notes, then did Quizlet, then had time for your blog work.

Today

Career Clusters Interest Survey (15 minutes) (Re-Draw Nervous System on Blank Paper if finished)

Outside Activity (20 minutes)

Fishing BB013 The Orb

10 I am statements
Negative, factual, positive insights (be honest)

Priority Indicator- Rank order
Arrange in order of importance

Examine your thinking:

#1. Write the word then write this I am is first because blank

#2. Write the word then write this I am is second because blank

#3. Write the word then write this I am is third because blank

Do this for all 10 words

Blog post: Where Am I now?

Look at your sentences, reflect on them, and answer the following questions in a blog post.
  • What do I know about myself from reading these statements?
  • What things are most important to me and why?
  • Are there things I would enjoy doing with my life, but I am not doing now?
  • If I had only six months to live how would I spend my time?
If you finish, continue re-drawing the Nervous System (Test Practice) or Quizlet

Interesting quotes from blogs...

"One more thing we learned was how the media could be affecting us with subliminal messages"

"I am looking forward to learning all about how and why the internet is producing fake news."

"You can see here a detailed and skillfully drawn analytical model of the human nervous system. This peerless contribution to science will doubtless be held in museums alongside the works of Da Vinci and Picasso."





No comments:

Post a Comment