Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 7 Blog Station

Title your blog post "Week 7"

Use the following headings to write a multiple paragraph recap of the week:

Book Work


Bicycle Work


Notes/Brain Book


Engineering Design

For each Heading, write at least 2 sentences telling what you did that day, and tell me something more. You might like to include the day, as you will be editing this post over the course of the week.

Examples:

Book Work

Monday at the book station, we had to do simplifying. I don't see why we have to do this.
or
Monday at the book station, we did simplifying. It takes me a long time, but I can do it right.

Bicycle Work

Monday at the bike station we were going to sand the bike, but we didn't have any sandpaper, so we just looked at each other.
or 
Monday at the bike station we used masks and sandpaper to sand the bike. It was fun to sand, but I don't get how it relates to math.


1 comment: