Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Goal setting with a greater purpose

Figuring out who you are is a long journey, if nobody has welcomed you to the crowd, let me be the first. Welcome!



For a little bit of motivation, check out this video about motivation.


Remember also as you begin this journey, you are probably going to want to know how to buy enough food and clothes and maybe some shelter, so I'd like to introduce you to what people call a budget.

There is some background information that you need to know before you can start using a budget. Here's a good start:



Using the above information, you get to answer the following questions for yourself (sort of- I will guide you through it)


  1. What would be the most cost effective things to invest in?
  2. How could I make the most money?
  3. How can I maintain a good amount of money without losing that much?
  4. How high is my budget?
  5. Can I invest my money to make more?
  6. Am I still living with my parents?
  7. Where am I living?Or is the place determined by me?
  8. Is the budget annual, monthly, etc?
  9. What am I spending the most on?
  10. How hard would I have to work to reach my goals on this?
  11. How much would this all cost?
  12. What kind of job would I need to pay all these bills?
  13. What’s the point of all this?
  14. How does it work?
  15. Does it work for the future?
  16. Why do we grind so hard to pay for everything?


No comments:

Post a Comment