Friday, August 31, 2018

Health Day 10

Yesterday

  • Worked on the Career Clusters Interest Survey
  • Played "The Orb"
  • Fishing BB013
  • Friends Clip: "Opening your mind"

Today

  • Outline Section 2 of the Textbook (Google Classroom assignment) 15 min
  • 10 I am statements
    Negative, factual, positive insights (be honest)

    Priority Indicator- Rank order
    Arrange in order of importance

    Examine your thinking:
    #1. Write the word then write this I am is first because blank

    #2. Write the word then write this I am is second because blank

    #3. Write the word then write this I am is third because blank

    Do this for all 10 words 15 min

  • Blog post: Where Am I now?

    Look at your sentences, reflect on them, and answer the following questions in a blog post.
    • What do I know about myself from reading these statements?
    • What things are most important to me and why?
    • Are there things I would enjoy doing with my life, but I am not doing now?
    • If I had only six months to live how would I spend my time? (25-30)

  • If you finish, continue re-drawing the Nervous System (Test Practice) or Quizlet
  • Finish the Career Clusters Interest Survey



No comments:

Post a Comment