Thursday, December 20, 2018

Dear Abby Again

Mom Takes Practical Approach to Buying Gifts

Report this ad

DEAR ABBY: My boyfriend and I have been together for a couple of years. He has three siblings, all in their 20s, none married.

Today I received a group email from his mom addressed to him, his father, his grandmother, all three siblings and their boyfriends/girlfriends (including me) asking for Christmas wish lists. She wants to know what we would like for Christmas and would like all of us to "reply all" on the email so everyone else will have ideas for Christmas presents.

I don't know how to respond! I don't want to appear greedy, but I do like the idea that she wants to get us all presents that we will like. Can you give me any suggestions on the best way to respond? -- PERPLEXED IN ALABAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment