Thursday, August 29, 2019

T1W2 Day 4

Someday you might have a job that is really hard for you. You have to understand your weaknesses and be able to deal with them if you are going to be able to self-actualize. (?)


I have to do something that is really hard for me. I have to Judge. Not perceive, but judge. (?) I have to give feedback. But that requires looking at facts. I understand facts, I just don't always like them, so I try to avoid them. I have to (potentially) break bad news to people. I HATE DOING THAT! But I also know the value of dealing in reality, and if you are in fantasy land "chasing butterflies", then I know that you are on a road to disaster. I'd rather you know the reality, than live in fantasy land.

But, this gives me an opportunity to know you more, which helps me be able to understand how I might be able to help you, in case you someday need help.

Bloom's Taxonomy
Presentations
Quizlet (in GC)
Cornell Notes setup
Media Literacy (take notes)
Discussions




No comments:

Post a Comment