Monday, February 5, 2018

Weekend Calories

I am looking forward to seeing what happened to our diets over the weekend. I tracked my food closely, but it didn't guide my decision making all that much. I still ate the foods I normally eat, the only difference between this weekend and any other weekend was that I tracked my food this weekend and can actually see the data.

I hope you tracked your food this weekend as well...

Today:
  • Enter your food into SuperTracker for Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd, Sunday 4th.
  • Screenshot your graphs again and post them into a new blog post titled "Weekend Calories".
ABOVE the screenshots, answer the questions below using a journal style of writing, not copying bullet points and answering questions. Try to point out interesting ideas or give original insights into the topic...

  • Describe several ways your diet changed over the weekend compared to your Monday through Thursday Diet.
  • How was your emotional health over the weekend?
  • In what ways does a person's attitude relate to the numbers? (How does attitude affect what you eat? provide examples)
  • After seeing the numerical results of your diet, finish this thought: On one hand, I'd like to _____, but that would mean ________.

Skit: What's for dinner?


When you are finished, get a new SuperTracker sheet. Your homework tonight is to talk with your family members (whoever is in charge of the food in your house) and sketch out a rough plan for your meals this week.

A Vlogger has a tip on how to start food journaling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWviRU14bDU

No comments:

Post a Comment